Tuesday 9 December 2008

Delightful Dollies

When I looked at the Browns website (shoes, of course!), I was delightfully distracted by these beautiful quirky dolls on the front page.
The china dolls designed by Alber Elbaz at Lanvin are inspired by the founder of the fashion house, Jeanne Lanvin. The 7 dolls are extremely Limited Edition with just 800 in total, each numbered and signed. I think they are gorgeous, there's such character to each face and pose. My favourites are the gorgeous blonde in a green dress (above) and the blue dress with doggies (top) and this beautiful striking red one (below). You can be notified of the pre-order of the dolls by emailing Browns, just follow the doll link on the front page of their site.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.