Monday 8 December 2008

Oli, Oli, Oli!

I was supposed to post about this collection when it launched a week or so ago. However, as I've been ill and busy, I didn't get the chance. It is definitely worth a mention though as there are some gorgeous pieces in it. It's the Peaches Geldof collection for PPQ for Oli. Ignore the Peaches part...I can't stand these famous for who they are rather than what they do people (cuties like Suri Cruise are an exception though).The range is filled with girly, glam goth styles and is priced slightly higher than the usual PPQ for Oli ranges. I have to digress here to say that every time I now mention Oli, I think of George Takei in the jungle singing Oli, Oli, Oli, t*ts in a trolley....! If you didn't watch' I'm A Celebrity...' this year you'll have no idea what I'm talking about, but if you did, sorry-I bet you're singing it now too!
Anyway, back to the collection, there's a couple of gorgeous dresses, although not really suitable for the more curvy or top heavy women (especially the spotty one, top) with high waist and puff skirt (unfortunate for me). There is also a beautiful patent vanity case come bag, which I love. It's pricey at £200, but actually comes with cosmetics in it (surely for that price they could've gone higher end than Collection 2000, but anyway that little lot is probably worth about £30), I think it's a really sweet idea.

(From top, dress £160, skirt £105, lace top £115, dress £140, vanity case & contents £200)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.