Sunday 14 December 2008

New stock at New Look

I showed you an image of these little booties way back in October. New Look now have a couple of colourways available on their website. Black or the grey snakeskin effect, £35 each. I am still hanging out for the purple being made, as I need black boots like a hole in the head! Aren't they gorgeous though?
They also have these colour block shoes (available in blue, purple or black, £25 each), which I think are quite classic.
If you are looking for a plain black pair of courts, then get this suede pair with brogue detailing, square toe and tassles (£25).

Or how about these Dior inspired mary-janes in grey check? (£25)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.