Saturday 9 November 2013

You Need These Shoes (Office)

I just know you're going to love these shoes! Remember in the spring, Office made those gorgeous bright watermelon/strawberry platforms that had an air of Charlotte Olympia about them? Well they've only gone and made a kitty cat pair, which are even more Olympia-esque without the hefty price tag!
They're called Rag Doll, are available in black, with a large gold metallic platform, an ankle strap and embroidered cat face. The best bit is, they're only £60! With free UK delivery too! The fruit pair came out at a time when I was extremely strapped for cash and I stalked and watched as they sold out of every single pair (one pair in my size remained and still I managed not to buy them which I've regretted ever since). I'd really like this pair and am hoping they are still there when my finances are right, although I predict they will sell quickly!
I also spied these cute glitter courts and they immediately reminded me of my Carvela 'Attack' pair, which I constantly get comments and emails about. It seems everyone wants a pair, but missed out on them when they were available at Kurt Geiger, so perhaps these could be a suitable replacement. 
On Top are a classic pointed toe court that have been reworked in glitter for the party season. My favourite pair are the navy glitter and I think the gold multi are really unusual. There's also silver and gold glitter.
Like I said, they are an old classic, so are also available in more subtle finishes for every day wear.  There's plenty to pick from in leather, suede and patent. Clockwise from the big picture below are: burgundy patent, pink suede, black leather, gold metallic leather, red patent and black patent. All styles are £65 with free delivery again.      
Office haven't been grabbing my attention at all lately (I rarely even stop to look in their window, it's so lacklustre), so I'm glad there's something of interest there now.  Do you like these?  I must have those kitties!!  A reminder, I am now an Office affiliate, so if you buy anything through my links then I receive a small commission...although I've not actually heard from them, so am trusting my wee techy bits are right ; )

2 comments :

  1. OOh, the glittery ones are really striking!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. might treat myself for Christmas...you can never have too many sparkly shoes can you?!

      Delete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.