LOTD: Week 3
Post does not contain any PR gifted products. Post contains affiliate links, marked with * (which can earn the blog a small commission on purchases made).
Hello, I hope you're all keeping well. We've gotten some much needed rain (the grass is green for the first time all Summer) and it's been a bit cooler (thankfully), so I've been able to sleep at night. It's actually been feeling slightly Autumnal for brief moments and as we say in Scotland "the nights are fair drawing in" (means daytime is shorter/night is coming quicker), so it's time to shut the curtains and put the lights on earlier than usual. Dare I say, I've been thinking of Christmas? I keep getting emails about beauty advent calendar waitlists, so I think it's that, coupled with the change in weather! Here's my round-up of lip combos and perfumes I've worn throughout the week.
Monday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Greige with Isamaya Liplacq 2.0 in Metal (ridiculously pretty and sparkly). #Scentoftheday Lancome La Vie Est Belle Vanille Nude* EDP and bedtime By Rosie Jane Dulce* EDP.
Tuesday: Guerlain Contour G Lip Pencil* in 02 Le Beige Praline with Prada Reflection Glossy Liquid Balm* in B210 Brown Script. #Scentoftheday Kayali Yum Boujee Marshmallow 81* EDP, nothing at night because Yum is potent!
Wednesday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone with Prada Reflection Glossy Liquid Balm* in U002 Banana Yellow. #Scentoftheday Elie Saab Girl Of Now Lovely* EDP and bedtime Marc Jacobs Daisy Murakami Green* EDP.
Thursday: Kisskiss Bee Lift Lip Primer*, Kisskiss Bee Glow Lip Balm* in 056 Pearly Lily (can't find this shade currently in stock anywhere though) and Kisskiss Bee Glow Oil* in 309 Honey Glow, all Guerlain. #Scentoftheday Dior Addict Rosy Glow* EDP and bedtime Burberry London For Women* EDP.
Friday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Whirl with Ole Henriksen Pout Preserve Peptide Lip Treatment* in Sweet Macaron. #Scentoftheday Anna Sui Fantasia Mermaid EDT and bedtime Dior Pure Poison* EDP.
Saturday: Sculptitude 2 in 1 Lip Liner* (only used) Ur My Taupe with Magic Drip Glitter Lip Gloss* in Blushing Lizard, both Half Magic. #Scentoftheday Anna Sui L'Amour Rose Saint Tropez EDP and bedtime Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier Parfum EDP.
Sunday: Tatcha The Kissu Lip Treatment*, MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone and Fenty Gloss Bomb* in Cherry Amor (a limited edition shade, unavailable now). #Scentoftheday Chloe Nomade Jasmin Naturel* EDP and nothing at night as this was still strong.








Comments
Post a Comment
Wowee your comments cheer me up!
Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.