Sunday, 14 February 2016
8 Irregular Choice Valentine's Day Shoes
The SS16 Irregular Choice collection is in full swing, with lots of lovely new season styles appearing over the past few weeks. After a quick browse of the bright, fun colours and lively prints, you'll be wishing for warmer, sunnier days, tossing off your tights and relegating that winter coat to the back of your wardrobe! One colour that is rather prominent in this range is pink, so to coincide with Valentine's Day (Happy V Day everyone), I thought I'd look at 8 of my favourites.
1. Rada Tilly £95 just came online this week and I instantly fell in love with them. They have to be the ultimate feel good, treat of a shoe. Unashamedly pink and glittery, with a cute metallic heart detail on the toe and my favourite shaded perspex heel. It's no wonder they are selling so quickly. The turquoise version with glitter hearts are equally gorgeous, if these are just too pink for you.
2. Mal E Bow £79.99 not as in-your-face pink as Rada Tilly, the big bowed Mal E Bow court is back this season with a new look. In a soft yellow and lilac lace print with pink and green geo trim and bow and finished with a bright pink suedette heel. If you're looking for a subtle nod to pink, these are your shoes.
3. Pretty Poodle £99 aaah be still my heart. If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you'll know I just couldn't resist these adorable pink poodles. In the style of the blue Tiny Ted last season, the uppers are a beautiful, shimmering sweetie pink with scalloped edges and a bow at the heel. Down the centre front is a cute curly poodle, finished with the carved lucite heel. They are perfectly quirky, sickeningly pink and totally up my street! Be quick though, there's only a couple of size left (or you can find them here).
4. Quillglimmer £85 another style introduced in AW15, Quillglimmer are your everyday shoe in a cute lace-up style with floral fabric and woven uppers. The silver satin laces finish them off nicely. They also come in black.
5. Glinda £85 are like a variation of the classic Mal E Bow, harking back to the sheer uppers, this time in floral mesh rather than lace. Trimmed in suedette with the most amazing satin bow and heart detail, finished with satin roses. The gold threading adds an air of decadence. You can also find them in white or black.
6. Nick Of Time £87.50 have been around a few seasons and are very popular for their manageable, chunkier heel and magical, sparkling uppers. Despite them being all-pink, the soft shade is actually very wearable and I guarantee you'll be the subject of admiring glances from women everywhere you go!
7. Solved It £85 is a brand new style for S/S which has polka dots in abundance. Pale pink and white spotty canvas with turquoise dots peeking through the PU oversized scalloped edge (or is it just more spots?), finished with a bow at the toe and another at the heel. The high sided style gives the pink a little edge and they also come in black and white.
8. Bunny Love $173, ok this one is a little naughty as they aren't actually out here yet, but how could I not show you these? Firmly on my wishlist, Bunny Love manage to combine Valentine's Day and Easter in one, with their shiny hearts, bunny ears and fluffy tail. There's a large satin bow and the uppers glisten and shimmer with their opalescent finish. They are also available in pearly turquoise or black suede. The most difficult decision is narrowing it down to one colour. Absolute must-haves for me.
What do you think, do any of these pink shoes take your fancy? If you could only choose one, which pair would it be?
Post contains affiliate link.