Monday 22 September 2008

No7 Haul Pics

Did I tell you about the lovely new Autumn range of cosmetics at No7? Well, I ended up buying the Dramatic Eyes Palette and Lip & Cheek Tint Pencil in Vamp. The palette comes in a faux leather, snakeskin style purple compact, with large mirror in the lid. The eyeshadow is of fabulous quality, definitely the best No7 palette I've ever had. The colours are velvety soft and so pigmented, they are really rich shades as you can see from the image below.

The lip pencil comes in 3 colours, the gold was very sheer, the red turned pink on me, so I settled for the purple one. The purple box is in the same style as the eye palette and the pencil itself has a purple snakeskin print on it, there is also a sharpener included in the box. I swatched the pencil to show you, it comes out quite brownish on the skin. I expected it to be more of a stain, but it's very light. I think it would be too greasy for use on the cheeks, but it's nice on the lips, although it needs frequent touching up and would maybe benefit from a balm underneath.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.