LOTD: Week 1
Post does not contain any PR gifted products. Post contains affiliate links, marked with * (which can earn the blog a small commission on purchases made).
Welcome to my first proper post in a very long time-I hope you're all keeping well. This series will focus on my LOTD's (Lip Of The Day) and which perfumes I've been wearing with them. As I mentioned last week, I got into the habit of wearing daily lip combinations years ago, despite no longer wearing a full face of makeup. Lip products have always been some of my favourite kinds of makeup, though I'd say my tastes have changed somewhat over the past year or two. As you'll see, I mostly wear lipliner with a balm, oil or gloss and tend not to reach for my lipsticks as much (lipstick always used to be my favourite).
I should also declare right from the start that I use old makeup. If that grosses you out, then these posts maybe aren't for you. I think we all know I have hundreds of lip products, too many to use fully before they expire and it would be wasteful to bin them after a few wears, so until it smells bad or looks/feels 'off', I'll use it. Often bloggers or influencers will cease using products once they can no longer link to them (because it therefore isn't earning them money), but as I said in my introductory post, I won't be working that way. I want to use what I want, when I want and if that's me continually reaching for a 7 year old lipgloss, then so be it. This blog is a true reflection of what I'm doing and using, I don't want to be pretending for aesthetics sake. Last disclaimer, these round-ups are old now. It took me so long to find the energy and courage to come back to blogging, that I'm now working weeks behind. I may post more than one of these a week to get more up-to-date in the beginning, but ideally would like to stay a little behind as I can better manage that with my M.E. Okay, that's everything I think, oh no, actually for anyone not familiar with perfume terminology, EDT stands for Eau de Toilette and EDP is Eau de Parfum.
Monday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone with Prada Reflection Glossy Liquid Balm* in U002 Banana Yellow. #Scentoftheday Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Pride Edition (2024)* EDT and nothing at bedtime.
Tuesday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone and Victoria Beckham Posh Gloss in Tanline (fyi, they've repackaged/revamped these glosses and Tanline no longer appears in the line-up). #Scentoftheday Lolita Lempicka Lolitaland* EDP and bedtime fragrance Flower Knows Honey Lemon (The Sweetie Bear) EDT.
Wednesday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Greige and Flower Knows Nourishing Lip Glaze* (Shell's Jewel) in P06 Lunar Jelly. #Scentoftheday YSL Black Opium Over Red* EDP with Dolce & Gabbana Q* EDP and bedtime Marc Jacobs Daisy Murakami Green* EDP.
Thursday: MAC Lip Pencil in Stone* with Fenty Gloss Bomb Oil* in Rose Amber. #Scentoftheday Anna Sui Fantasia Mermaid EDT and bedtime Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier Parfum* EDP.
Friday: Tatcha The Kissu Lip Treatment*, Dior Rouge Dior Contour* in 310 Beige Tulle and Estee Lauder Limited Edition Lip Oil in Rose (LE from the Laduree collection last year and no longer available). #Scentoftheday Givenchy Organza* EDP and bedtime Prada Les Infusions d'Amande* EDP.
Sunday: MAC Dazzlelips Crayon* in Cosmic Plum. #Scentoftheday Replica Never Ending Summer* EDT and bedtime Marc Jacobs Daisy Murakami Green* EDP.


.jpg)





Comments
Post a Comment
Wowee your comments cheer me up!
Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.