LOTD: Week 4

Post does not contain any PR gifted products.  Post contains affiliate links, marked with * (which can earn the blog a small commission on purchases made).

lipsticks with banner text reading LOTD Weekly Round Up

Hi gang, sorry for the delay between posts lately.  I've been in a bit of a funk mood-wise and have taken up decorative journaling (not writing) in loose-leaf binders to be exact.  I'm really loving it and I've found it's something I'm actually managing without becoming completely shattered.  I've been doing a little bit each day and that's obviously eaten into any time I would normally have spent blogging.  I can't do it all and as poor as my quality of life has been over the years, I don't think it's too selfish to prioritise something I'm finding really enjoyable.  Anyway, it doesn't look like I'm going to get caught up on these posts anytime soon (may live to regret starting so far behind, but at the same time a lot of the work had already been done so...), but here's another week of lip combinations and perfumes. 

Guerlain Lip Pencil & MAC Lipgloss flatlay

Monday: Guerlain Contour G Lip Pencil* in 02 Le Beige Praline with MAC Lipglass Air* in Aesthetic.  #Scentoftheday Armaf Odyssey Marshmallow* EDP and nothing at bedtime as it was still going strong.     

MAC Lip Pencil & Half Magic Glitter Lipgloss flatlay

Tuesday:  MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone with Half Magic Magic Drip Glitter Lip Gloss* in Chaos Prone.  #Scentoftheday Lolita Lempicka Lolitaland* EDP and bedtime Miu Miu Fleur De Lait* EDP.    

MAC Lip Pencil & YSL Lipstick flatlay

Wednesday: MAC Lip Pencil* in Whirl with YSL Lovenude Lip Blusher* in 1 Undressed Pink.  #Scentoftheday Miu Miu Fleur D'Argent (Holiday Edition) EDP Absolue and bedtime By Rosie Jane Dulce* EDP.   

Guerlain & MAC Lip Pencils & Ole Henriksen Balm flatlay

Thursday: Guerlain Contour G Lip Pencil* in 02 Le Beige Praline with MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone (in the corners) and Ole Henriksen Pout Preserve Peptide Lip Treatment* in Citrus Sunshine Glimmer.  #Scentoftheday YSL Libre Berry Crush* EDP and bedtime Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey* EDT.   

MAC Lip Pencil, Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm flatlay

Friday:  MAC Lip Pencil* in Greige with Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm* in Toasted Marshmallow.  #Scentoftheday Replica Never-Ending Summer* EDT and bedtime Flower Knows Honey Lemon (The Sweetie Bear) EDT.  

MAC Lip Pencil, Half Magic Euphoria Extra Plush Lip Gloss flatlay

Saturday:  MAC Lip Pencil* in Greige with Half Magic Euphoria B*tch Ur My Soulmate Extra Plush Lip Gloss* in Never Been Happier.  #Scentoftheday Moschino Funny!* EDT and bedtime Prada Les Infusions D'Amande* EDP. 

MAC Lip Pencil, Carolina Herrera Mini Lip Tint with charms flatlay

Sunday:  MAC Lip Pencil* in Stone with Carolina Herrera Good Girl The Mini Tint in Black Delight with The Bangle, G and Heart charms, The Tassel in Yellow and Yellow & Blue Case.  #Scentoftheday Carolina Herrera Good Girl Jasmine Absolute* EDP and bedtime Carolina Herrera Good Girl Midnight EDP.     

Comments