Monday 27 August 2018

No7 Serum Sheet Masks: Deal Better Than 1/2 Price

boxes of No7 anti ageing serum sheet masks in boxes on white background
I'm a massive fan of masking. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll likely be aware of this, as I regularly post photos of my masking exploits in my Stories. I was in Boots a while ago and noticed No7 had launched their own sheet masks and I was super excited! I don't know why masking is so fun to me, but it is, I just love it and am always thrilled to see new releases or try one I haven't. 
There's three different types, which I'll get onto in a second and each box contains 4 sachets, with the equivalent of a 1 week supply of serum in each mask. So using one mask weekly, that's 4 weeks in each box. They had an introductory offer at the time, but it was still coming out as quite pricey and at full price, £6.25 per mask, which I'll be honest is more than I'd like to pay. I own tonnes of masks and I mean tonnes. I have two large vanity cases filled (one with sheet masks alone) along with the bathroom and a whole load more that would likely fill another two cases. So as intrigued as I was by these, I really couldn't justify paying that. I left them, hoping I'd find a better deal later and indeed I did and that's what I'm here to tell you! sachets of No7 serum boost sheet masks next to box
So as I said in the introduction, there's 3 types and you'll find No7's anti-ageing skincare split into these categories anyway (the Early Defence range is not currently catered for in the masks). Protect & Perfect (which I bought), targets the first signs of ageing to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and is aimed at 30-45 year olds (it's the green coloured stuff, sorry it looks more blue toned in my photos). The blue Lift & Luminate targets the 3 key signs of ageing in older skin to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, to reveal firmer feeling and more even looking skin, aimed at 45-60 year olds and finally Restore & Renew. This pink range targets the signs of ageing in mature skin for a younger looking and firmer feeling face and neck in ages 60+. The masks do increase by £1 per category with Protect & Perfect (P&P) starting at £25 and I was a bit unsure, having never tried these before, if I wanted to get a mix and see which one I liked best or just buy the range that is designed for my age and needs. I did that and bought 3 packs of P&P. The masks are currently only available in boxes of 4 and not sold individually, I don't know if they have plans to do this in the future like Clarins, Lancome etc.  4 sachets of No7 face sheet masks
So here's the current deal(s). They are on 3 for 2, so that's £75 for three, reduced to £50. There's also £7 worth of points (on your advantage card) when you spend £40 on No7 (until Thursday 30th August) both instore and online. I also already had a £5 voucher to spend on skincare, so had planned to buy these instore, but I had a code to use online (not from the instore voucher) and instead gave that a go and it worked out even cheaper. The code is NO7SAVE5 to save £5 when you spend £25 on No7. I don't know why, but it seems to be working as giving me two lots of £5 off. It's like it's doing it for each £25 spent, which is not a deal you would get instore as you can typically only use one voucher at a time. So, I paid £40 for the three boxes (12 masks) or actually £32 if you count the £7 that'll go onto my card to spend some other time. So per mask that works out at £2.75, much better than half price from the original £6.25. I like!box of No7 anti ageing face sheet maskssingle sachet of No7 sheet mask with seruminstructions to use No7 serum boost sheet mask
Now this isn't a review as I only collected these today and haven't had the chance to try one yet, but because some of these offers are ending soon, I wanted to get this out there, so you too could take advantage of it. I will of course keep you updated once I have tried one.  I'm rather excited to embark on my 3 month supply and will try to stick to using one each week and see if it makes a difference. FYI, I'm currently using the Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream and am super impressed with that, I love it.  The masks are the type that hook over your ears with an extra bit to cover your neck, which I'm a big fan of. Online reviews are very favourable so far. I've just mock added the other masks to my basket and the same thing happens, it takes £10 off each set of 3, rather than £5 and even £20 off when I buy 2 different sets of 3, so it's definitely doing £5 per £25 rather than £5 when you spend £25. Remember to use that code above, all the other offers should work automatically.  Well worth stocking up, but be quick before they realise how good a deal this is!  Has anyone tried these masks yet?  How did you find them?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.