Monday 27 July 2009

Miracle in a Bottle?

I'm still searching for the perfect (powder?) foundation to wear as bridesmaid in September. I'm also very eager to try this primer by Lancome, La Base Pro £24.50. As you know I've had problems with my skin for some time now, although since changing to Differin Gel (adapalene) a couple of months ago, I've noticed a tremendous improvement. La Base Pro claims to act like an invisible second skin instantly smoothing, masking imperfections, tiredness, enlarged pores and fine lines (perfect huh?). It's also a non-greasy, oil-free formula, which *should* be suitable for acne-prone skin, like myself. I contacted Lancome a few weeks ago, to get an accurate ingredient listing, as I haven't had the opportunity to see it instore; however they haven't replied yet. It sounds like exactly what I need from a base and would hopefully aid the wear of foundation to provide long-lasting, non-shiny coverage. Could this be my miracle product?lancome la base pro primerI'm praying it doesn't clog pores and aggravate acne, please let me know if you've been using it and how you got on. I'd love to know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.