Thursday 16 July 2009

Look Away Now...

Hi ladies, just a warning that there will not be many/any posts today, because I have just realised I have this sitting above and behind me. I am the worlds worst when it comes to beasties (even the smallest ones freak me out, but this one is huuuge) and it almost killed me taking this photo (I've uploaded it with my eyes half shut!). eeeek massive spiderIt kinda looks squished though doesn't it?...but how can it die on the ceiling when it wasn't there last night. Euch, anyway, my neck is hurting as I keep checking every 2 seconds that it hasn't moved. You'll hear me scream when it does. I'm in the house all day by myself, eek. Ok, what I'll do is spend my time taking lots of photos for the blog and trying to ignore Sammy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.