Friday 31 July 2009

LOTD Challenge Day 14

Wow I can't believe the LOTD Challenge has been going for 2 whole weeks! Today I tried a combo I've never worn together before. The Versace 'lipgloss' is actually a lipstick for those that aren't familiar with their products. versace wet lipgloss bourjois nude brun poeticPout lip liner in 32a
Versace Wet Lipgloss in V2008-B (caramel lipstick with a pink sheen which I hadn't noticed before)
Bourjois Effet 3D Les Nudes in 33 Brun Poetic (provides the sparkle)

I've just purchased lots more Playboy lip colours from DirectCosmetics, who have started stocking them (and at fabulous prices). I love the little selection I already own, so will hopefully find more gems in my new order. Coincidentally, they also have a large selection of Versace lipstick testers, really cheap too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.