Saturday 25 July 2009

LOTD Challenge Day 8

lotd challenge clinique delovely mac test pattermThe super shiny Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick in Delovely, paired with MAC Test Pattern lip pencil. This is a bit of a cult lipstick, to be honest I've had varied results with it. Sometimes it comes out quite dark and bronzey or else it's a gorgeous deep nude. If it's pale J-Lo type lips you're going for though, this isn't it. I found myself drawn to the images that were washed out by the flash, they looked like the perfect pale nude. However I chose this picture which is true to life, afterall you do want to see the real results don't you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.