Thursday 2 July 2009

Dorothy Perkins Sale Dresses

My new Dotty P sale dresses that I forgot to show you. As I already mentioned the two jacquard styles are much prettier in real life than in the crappy online pics. The fabric really shimmers.

Blue and gold shift dress with oversized bow detail: was £45, reduced to £25 (now £20)blue and gold shift dressbow detailPale green jacquard 60's dress with puffball hem, pleated bodice and cut-out back detail: was £45, reduced to £25green jacquard shift dresscut out back detailback button detailPixel floral, puffball dress: was £38 reduced to £25dorothy perkins pixel floral print dresspixel printpuffball hem detailHave you snagged some great sale bargains?

2 comments :

  1. Nice dress, really like the first one! i quite like DP sometimes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't say I shop there often, but they have certainly appealed to me more lately. Purchasing online is much better than my local store though. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.