Monday 27 July 2009

LOTD Challenge Day 10

This is one of my favourite lipsticks, ever. It's a deep mauve-brown but the reason it looks so great is that it has a greyish tone to it (although I'm not sure it would work with very warm skintones). I adore the consistency too, it's pigmented and thick enough without feeling dry or heavy and always makes my lips look much fuller. To be honest I'm pretty bummed that I can't wear this again for a whole year (or however long I keep the challenge going), unless of course I pair it with a different lipliner or gloss over the top?
lotd challenge day 10Urban Decay Lip Pencil in Midnight Cowboy
NYC Ultra Moist Lip Wear in 321B Moonglow

Plus I would love your input to help shape the LOTD Challenge. I need your suggestions for a challenge within the challenge. I could maybe try a week of red lips, plumping lipgloss, MAC only, super cheap brands or high end, Lancome JT's...there are endless possibilities. Let me know, your opinion counts-afterall you are the reader and I want to please you! Email me at pinkhairedprincess@hotmail.co.uk or leave a comment below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.