Tuesday 28 July 2009

Free The Body Shop Eye Definer with Instyle

Free with the August edition of Instyle magazine are these fabulous The Body Shop Eye Definer pencils. You get two, shade 01 Black and a choice of either Brilliant Blue, Glowing Amethyst or Vibrant Emerald. I subscribe (so obviously didn't get a choice) and I got 11 Vibrant Emerald-the green one. I'm quite tempted to get the others though. The pencils are really soft and the colours very metallic. I've been wearing the black for the past few days and the staying power is excellent, no smudging here! I'm not sure if this is true for the metallic colours though, as I found it much easier to smudge them during swatching.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.