Saturday 25 July 2009

LOTD Challenge Day 8 Part 2

So, I kind of cheated today...only slightly. This morning I put on Delovely Butter Shine, as in the previous post, thinking I wasn't going to wear any makeup. Then Mum said we would go out for lunch and a walk, so I did put makeup on. Delovely didn't really go with the rest of my face, so I put on this instead. Technically it isn't a cheat, if I decide to make 2 posts in the same day, is it?no7 sheer temptation lipstickAnyway, you really have to try these lipsticks. I think I got this free in a magazine a while back and thought the dark pink colour wasn't really something I'd wear. However it's really sheer and glossy, so it provides this gorgeous hint of pink with oodles of shine. I have a few pics of my full makeup which I'll hopefully post tomorrow.

No7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick in 10 Excite
Kiss Cashmere Lip Liner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.