Saturday 8 May 2010

Topshop Makeup Haul & Swatches

My Topshop makeup arrived yesterday, yipee! I got the free tote bag (which I gave to my sister) and the makeup bag (which is free with 3 makeup purchases). The Desert lipstick is very pretty (not a very good swatch below), a peachy nude which reminds me of Revlon Nude Attitude, so I'll do comparison swatches later. It feels very light and has a matte, velvety finish and texture.
The nail polish colours are stunning, I'm so exciting to use them. Big Smoke dries darker than it looks in the bottle. While Parma Violet is a super light lilac, which dries ever so slightly darker.
I've also taken images of the makeup booklet they included and kept them large so you can read, just click to make them bigger.

2 comments :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.