Wednesday 5 May 2010

Topshop Makeup Haul

Ok, you have permission to shoot me now! What did I say last night? No more spending, no buying Topshop makeup, no, no, no! So what did I do first thing this morning? I popped onto the Toppers site and bought some makeup. I couldn't even last 24 hours! In my defence I only bought 3 items and I felt I had a responsibility to road test and swatch some of this new launch for my loyal readers...I am a naughty, naughty girl though!
Anyway I bought (as pictured above), Lips in Desert (nude £8), Nails in Big Smoke (hoping it's Chanel Particuliere-ish) and Parma Violet (beautiful lilac), £5 each. I'm also getting the free limited edition makeup bag (with any 3 cosmetics purchases). I must admit though that the order was very restrained for me, I could've gone crazy and bought practically every nail polish colour they had; they are stunning, fun shades. However I'll see how well it works first and you'll be the first to know!

1 comment :

  1. Excited to see what you think! I'm going to check this range out instore on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.