Thursday 2 September 2010

Day 2-4: Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

Here's a little catch-up of the past few days of my 30 day lash challenge using Rimmel Lash Accelerator. See the previous post for my initial thoughts and a look at the brush and packaging. Some of the lighting in the images is terrible, I'm realising it's very difficult to capture perfect eye shots every time!

Day Two: Much the same as Day 1, I wasn't wearing any makeup, but found the mascara gave great, spidery length. If I'm being picky, it could still do with more volume.
Day Three: This day I paired with thick eyeliner and was worried my lashes would fade into the background. I don't think they do though, there's still plenty definition and length. Does anyone think my natural lashes look longer or fuller than previous days?
Day Four: The bigger test-to wear with eyeshadow and eyeliner. I used Clinique Blackberry eyeshadow duo and Lash Accelerator gave fantastic results. What I like about this mascara is that it is very black, I forgot to mention that before. Here it gave longer and thicker lashes with lots of definition. I'm convinced my natural lashes are thicker here, but can this mascara really work wonders in only 4 days?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.