Monday 27 September 2010

Taaz: Rebecca Romijn

I haven't done a Taaz makeover for a while-I notice they have some pretty cool Halloween themed looks right now (if you ever wanted to see what you look like with green skin?). I tried something a little more tame, this Rebecca Romijn curly hairstyle just seemed to fit with me. It's really versatile, looking great in other colours too.

Here's the original paired with glossy nude lips and smokey eyes...
Absolutely loving the style in this red shade (I probably should've gone more green on the eyes)
I changed the lip to pink for this bright platinum shade
A more natural brunette with the same makeup again
A tad lighter and paired with a darker, browny lip
And finally this is as dark as I could go without it looking too false (and with a nude lip again)

Have you tried any good looks lately on Taaz?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.