Tuesday 14 September 2010

Sneak Peek: Beth Ditto At Evans

We also have the second Beth Ditto at Evans collection to look forward to this week. Evans have been pretty hush, hush with promo images before the launch this time. However a small selection of the range was featured in Look mag today, so I've photographed the page for you (click to enlarge). The range appears much more wearable this time and also seems to have something to suit different styles. You know I'm eyeing the floral and polka dot dresses, because I'm just so predictable! Excited?

1 comment :

  1. That heart cardigan is adoooorable! I loved her first line, this one is much cuter though :)

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.