Tuesday 28 September 2010

Week 2: Rimmel Lash Accelerator

I've been completely neglecting my duties of presenting my 30 day lash challenge using Rimmel Lash Accelerator. I hadn't realised the time it would take to photograph and post every single day (along with everything else I have to do), so I've now just taken images a few times a week in a bid to catch up. I'm not being a very good Rimmel VIP am I? I'll be struck off! No in all seriousness, I've enjoyed using this and it is the only mascara I've used all month. I haven't worn makeup all that much lately, but I've still been trying this every day because I wanted to see if it really worked or not!

The mascara has performed much the same over the past couple of weeks. I'm definitely starting to notice a difference in my bare lashes-don't you think? They seem fuller-of course I'm sure to the untrained eye you wouldn't notice, but when studying the images and my lashes up close, I'm sure I can see it. Here's some points about the actual mascara itself;
  • Most days I don't need to use a lash comb afterwards because it doesn't clump.
  • I think it performs well when worn with colourful eyeshadow or dark liner which was a worry for me at the start.
  • It doesn't give me the longest and thickest lashes I've ever had from a mascara-but it's by no means the poorest.
  • I'm amazed at how long lasting it is! Absolutely no smudges or flakes and 10 hours later it still looks as fresh as when I applied it.
  • The brush is deceiving, it doesn't look saturated in mascara but it is, so be careful not to apply too much.
  • It holds a curl pretty well as you can see from the side images.
Wearing no other makeup
With smokey teal eyes
Thick, sparkly liner (really crappy images sorry)
Week 3 results coming soon!

1 comment :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.