Sunday 8 August 2010

Glitter Gorgeousness From Irregular Choice

You may remember one of my favourite styles from the Irregular Choice Autumn/Winter range was 'Stitched Up', a glitter shoe boot with diamond shaped heel. The part I hated was the (detachable) clump of fabric samples dangling from the ankle strap. Thankfully it does come off and just look at how stunning the shoe is without it! This is the multi coloured glitter version, the previous one I showed you was black glitter, but I think I much prefer the multi. I cannot put into words how much I need this shoe in my life, just absolutely stunning! Remember new season styles should start arriving in another week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.