Friday 13 August 2010

Shudoo Competition & Interview

The Shoe Girl Diaries is up and running again with a slightly different format. I do hope you'll visit and let me know if you like the changes. I also wanted to tell you about an interview I did recently with Shudoo, which I completely forgot to post here. Also check out their competition to win a pair of the new Lady Dragon Cherries-exactly like mine! (Closing date 20th August)
Shudoo just got new stock of the autumn/winter Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Melissa footwear. Check out these gorgeous, shimmering gold strappy heels (above) £115 and possibly the only pair that could make me convert to flats, the new Ultragirl £70 in black with gold bow (shown below), soft pearlised gold or black with tortoiseshell bow. There's free delivery and returns with all UK orders. They also have a cool new feature that lets you rotate the shoe to see it from every angle.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.