Monday 9 August 2010

Help Anyone?

Ok, think I'm losing my mind here...can anyone help on how to send an Office Word document in the new hotmail? I've written the document in the Word app in skydrive and saved it. Apparently when you write your email, there should be an 'Office Docs' button next to the attachments (Attachments/Photos/From bing/Emoticons) and those 4 pieces are all I have. There is no 'Office Docs' button. What am I doing wrong?
*I ended up just copying and pasting the document and attaching 'old style' as I used to do. I'd still like to know if anyone knows how to attach this by 'office docs' for future reference though.* Thank you

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.