Monday 30 August 2010

Ebay Shoes

A little later than anticipated, here is a collective group photo of the shoes I'm selling this week on ebay. My blue winged J-Lo lookalikes, shimmering aqua Miss Sixty sandals, the gorgeous bold leopard print Jessica Simpson courts, rosette peep toes by Shoemissy, studded ankle boots from Oasis, spotty Luna sandals by Irregular Choice, Topshop ribbon heels and a couple of pairs of Office Dolly Interbow courts alongside lots of Matalan heels and others. Hardly been worn and all in excellent condition with really low starting prices and I post worldwide (payment by paypal). I won't post a link to my ebay page here, but you can easily search to find the shoes ; )

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.