Saturday 20 February 2010

My New Fragrances

I'm totally procrastinating today and being a pain in the ass, so I'm trying a more cheerful post. I recently treated myself to a couple of fragrances; a back-up of 'L' by Gwen Stefani (love this) and for the first time Boudoir by Vivienne Westwood. I was lucky enough to attend the Vivienne Westwood show she put on in Glasgow a few years back. I was a very poor student at the time and the ticket and travel cost me a months budget, but I was determined to go because she's always been my idol. It was amazing and well worth eating stale bread for! We mingled with the male models afterwards and I honestly couldn't breathe because they were soooo gorgeous-my friends thought I was going to pass out, it was hilarious. Then we literally bumped into Viv and she was her totally fabulous self.
Anyway, at that time she was launching her first fragrance (Boudoir) and we were all given a little vial which I treasured. I loved the scent and although it is heavier than I usually go for, I've always wanted to own it. So I'm very pleased with my little orb lid, chunky bottle! It's taking pride of place on my dresser (note how I've managed to keep it tidy?).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.