Wednesday 4 March 2015

Day 4 #BeRealMarch

So this is what happens when you take your previously damp hair out of pigtails...
BeRealMarch selfie

You turn into Bon Jovi. Livin' On A Prayer dudes! Rock hands, please do the 'rock hands'! I like to call him Bon Jon Bovi, like Deline Cion and there's someone else I've forgotten. When you've said it so many times, you actually forget the real version and accidentally let slip in public something about Bon Jon and Deline. Though I can't say it's often I find myself discussing them in public, BUT if I did...! Anyway, I'm shaking my 80's soft rock 'perm' with pride today. Who else can we jumble up? Let me know x

#BeRealMarch information

Day 3 #BeRealMarch

4 comments :

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.