Friday 5 November 2010

Grr, grr, grr!

Grrrrrrrrrr! I thought Solestruck decided they wouldn't get more Senso Wilma stock until next Tuesday? I've still been checking the site but not as religiously as previously, so tonight I notice they have sizes 5, 10, 11 and 12 in stock, then just checked my emails to see the 9 was in stock and I missed it again. Argh! It's really making me depressed-shoe shopping is supposed to be fun and I'm fed up of limited editions and hard to find gorgeous things!! To rub salt in the wound I'm getting all depressed about my health and the fact half of my friends are married and the other half are having babies-going on facebook is turning into one big slush fest of vom-inducing cheery wedding photos and baby scans (didn't help that the latest baby announcement was from a boy I've had a crush on for 18 years!), bleugh, I need to grow up! Anyway my biggest concern is a pair of hot pink leopard boots, so take that facebook friends!

Well on another depressing note here are the beautiful Prada and Dolce & Gabbana shoes that I got that don't fit me. I think I'm going to put them on eBay this weekend because it's money tied up that I could be 'not spending' on Wilma boots!
The Prada shoes are a lovely dark antique gold colour in satin and it's the criss-cross straps across the middle of the foot that don't fit me. The ankle straps and length of shoe would be fine without them. That heel is really cute isn't it?
The Dolce wedges are even nicer than I imagined. Black suede and gold and silver metallic leather. They are really heavy, chunky and rounded. I just can't get my foot comfortably in at all-even although there are hardly any uppers to get in! So, so stunning and so, so annoying. So I'm away to do boyband style air grasps to the new Westlife song, which at 30 years old I'm not too proud to say I'm loving it! Also halfway through a massive bag of Cadburys Giant Buttons which my cute l'il sis bought me and then I'm going to slap myself silly for being so 'woe is me' (maybe not too hard though), then console myself by watching a Supernatural repeat-oh Dean Winchester, he could slap me as hard as he liked, anywhere he likes!!! Heehee, hope you're all keeping warm this Bonfire Night!

3 comments :

  1. You have a lovely blog ;)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hate when that happens! I'm still sad because of my Louboutins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Oh I know, you were so excited about them-did you get your refund ok? And how are you going with Shoesone? I emailed them yesterday to see if they got the shoes I returned (they sent the wrong pair) and if they've sent out the 2 pairs they forgot to send me.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.