Monday 2 March 2009

My floral wedding hopes

My cousin is getting married in April and I can't believe how quick it has come around. I have a back-up plan of wearing my trusty Fendi-a-like black dress (and can decide on any one of a million shoes to accessorize!), but I'd really prefer something new.
I had my eye on this pretty yellow floral dress from Dorothy Perkins that I spotted in Look magazine weeks ago. It's not a shade I wear, but I love the 50's shape and fresh print and thought either my green velvet Pout Topshop shoes or yellow Lady Dragon Anglomania/Melissa peep-toes would look stunning with it. I had expected to see it online by now, but there's no sign of it. Since then, I've also seen another couple of really cute dresses and definitely think DP are upping their game. This shift (below) has a vibrant mix of lilac and coral flowers on a mink background. Below that is another sunny looking dress with orange flowers and this turquoise floral number is so Carrie and I also think would look pretty for a wedding. If you click the article above, you should be able to see the images in more detail. I'm keen to see if the beautiful red dress with corsage comes in any other colours, as I'd love that too (red would clash with my hair though).


No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.