Saturday 7 March 2009

Credit Crunch Chic 1

I've decided to start this new post and perhaps make it a regular (weekly?) thing. With the current financial situation worldwide it seems like a good idea to bring you Credit Crunch Chic! I'm always on a budget and on the look-out for a bargain, so this post will include 3 affordable, guilt-free items. One under £20, one under £10 and one under £5, simple, and you may just be surprised at what you can get for your cash.

Under £5
First up is this delightful little brooch from Plastic Bat. With a real retro feel, how could you say 'no' to this cute little kitty? £4 Plastic Bat.

Under £10
This next item will totally transform your outfit. Ditch the black tights in favour of these floral numbers. It's an easy way to update your look. If you're feeling really brave you can take inspiration from the catwalk and clash your prints with a floral dress! £8 Dorothy Perkins.

Under £20
I adore this dress, the pretty pink ditsy print, fashionable frills and oh so cute belt, I can't believe you can buy it and get change from £20! £18 Peacocks.

1 comment :

  1. Hello Pinkhairedprincess, great credit crunch fashion tips! I'll be back.
    I am holding a Credit Crunchista Carnivale and would love for you to send me one of your favourite thrifting posts to include. If you don't know about blog carnivals, it's pretty simple and details are here so please take a look! http://www.nixdminx.com/?p=545

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.