Sunday 27 July 2008

SATC shoes, run don't walk!

Ok, so I think it's safe to say that the Dior shoes in the Sex & The City Movie may just be the most talked about on-screen footwear since Cinderella and her sparkling slipper. Sarah Jessica Parker wore them with practically every outfit and so the high-street came up with their own interpretations. Asos have just received a third batch of their take on the gladiator sandal. Available in black, they still have every size apart from a 4 (above £55). If you want them, grab them fast, once the initial stock of black and brown sold out quickly, another batch were produced and these went really fast too, so be warned. I'm severely tempted (although I have no money!). I got the Oli version (below £40) and I'm not as keen on them. Although they probably look more like the Dior, I think I prefer the chunkier look of the Asos pair.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.