Friday 11 July 2008

Irregular Choice

I love Irregular Choice and have added 2 new pairs to my collection this week. I was really pleased with the lovely black moc-croc pair I received today from Branch309 (complete with fabulous leopard print sole). They have a really square toe and very curved inside heel. There is also no tongue behind the fabric laces, so your skin peeps through. I think they'll look great with coloured tights and I'm considering purchasing the brown pair too. I also got an older style 'City Picnic' last week. I managed to get them for a really great price at Letsbuyshoes and I've always liked them so treated myself. They have a lovely lilac gingham print on the sole with flowers and fairies.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.