Friday 11 July 2008

Miss Sporty lipgoss charm

Everything by cosmetic brand Miss Sporty is under £3, but don't let this put you off. Although the packaging and marketing looks a bit 'tween', you'd be surprised by the quality of some of the items. I use the 'Eye Illuminator' every day under my eyeshadow and it's great at preventing creasing and fading. The 'Fabulous Colour Palette' in Chill-Out Chic contains a lipgloss and two wonderful light and dark grey eyeshadows for the perfect smokey eye and some of the lipglosses are not bad too. So, I was extremely excited today to see that they've brought out Limited Edition Mini Mobile Lipglosses. I have an obsession with these type of glosses. I have them attached to keys, bags, my mobile, everything. I am never without at least 2 or 3 different types. Bourjois do nice ones, although they can be a little expensive for the tiny size. Available in 2 shades, and exclusively at Superdrug, I'll definitely be snapping these up.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.