Monday 19 September 2011

Swatches: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks

When Rimmel posted some product images and swatches of the new Kate Moss collection of lipsticks on their Facebook page, I immediately sent my sister out to buy some! Good promotion there Rimmel! I took photos of my wee haul straight away but unfortunately it's taken me a week or so to get them up here. They are available worldwide, but in the UK, they are exclusive to Boots, priced £5.49 and currently on 3 for 2 (luckily I wanted three). I believe they are the Lasting Finish formula. They come packaged in a sleek looking matte black case with red 'Kate' scribbled across the lid and the slanted end with crown logo, which all looks very nice. The colours do not have names, only numbers and the red shade Kate wears in the print ads if you're wondering is 01.
I bought 03 a beige nude, 08 a more pinky brown and 04 a dark vampy purple. The colour pay-off, like most Rimmel lipsticks is excellent. It's creamy pigmented colour in one swipe and intense colour like you see in the tube, when heavily swatched as you can see from my images below.
I'm addicted to the fragrance of Rimmel lipsticks, it's such a nice, warm, make-up smell to me, I love it. I also love the feel of the lipstick on my lips, it's like wearing 'proper, grown-up lipstick', it's smooth and creamy and all kinds of lovely and definitely feels like a 'quality' lipstick. I haven't had a chance to try them all out yet, so can't speak for it's lasting skills, but I'm sure it'll be pretty good, with colour that intense. A great little collection from Rimmel I reckon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.