Friday 30 September 2011

Inspiretty #130

Another screen-cap from the Fly video of Nicki Minaj. I've secretly longed for leopard print hair for a while-how cool would that be? Not all over like this, but just a section. I think I'm gonna save this image as my desktop wallpaper, I like the way I captured the moment when the ray of light appears (taking the credit for quick reflexes not for actually making this video, lol!). Speaking of videos, I'm in the process of editing one of my new Irregular Choice shoes that arrived today-should have it finished tomorrow. Have a good weekend ladies x

2 comments :

  1. Love that hair! Wish I could have leopard print hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what's better than leopard print hair!? Genius.

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.