Thursday 15 September 2011

New Harajuku Lovers: Jingle G

Jingle G, Jingle G, Jingle all the way...ho ho ho! I bring you good and possibly bad news too. Here is the new Harajuku Lovers fragrance, Jingle G in her little festive get-up. She is a little 10ml and comes beautifully presented and you can even hang her on your tree. Ahhhmazing! I adore it! Christmas has always been a very special time in our house and my sisters and Dad are especially obsessed (they seriously count down the days for months)! So a festive themed fragrance is pretty exciting for us.
The rumour is though, that's it's possibly the last HL fragrance ever. Noooo, say it isn't so! Here's the details on the scent and sorry for the lack of posts today, the dentist took longer than expected and I still have a numb mouth, plus I'm sitting with bleach on my hair, so I don't have time to post anything else. I shall see you all tomorrow though x x x

Notes: White Star Fruit, Gardenia, Tangerine, Honeysuckle, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Lace Benzoin Tears. Hmmm, think this one sounds nice (although I have no idea what Lace Benzoin Tears smell like??).

1 comment :

  1. That is so cute! I'm a sucker for anything seasonal, be it fragrances or Starbucks flavours. I'm incredibly saddened it may be the last Harajuku scent though, they're so cheap and don't smell cheap at all. Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.