Saturday 2 August 2008

Pink from Louboutin

I don't know why, but I always get really excited for new autumn/winter trends. I salivate over plum lips, boots, lace and dark colours much more than I do pretty summer florals, neon brights and sandals. I always wish the end of the summer away, so I can start wearing all the new and exciting styles. I also adore ankle boots just now (yes, even in summer) and have been trying to fit them into my wardrobe throughout the warmer months (peep-toes are the way to go). So as much as I hate to jump on the Christian Louboutin bandwagon (even the least fashion conscious person knows about the red sole), I adore these little C'est Moi ankle boots. Over at Celeb Style I wrote about the black pair a couple of months ago and now they are available in vivid pink suede. Glorious pink! I would wear them exactly as shown at Net-a-Porter, with an all black outfit, preferably a skirt or dress to show them off. Unfortunately not working doesn't put me in a position to part with £430 for these boots although I'm severely tempted to save!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.