Monday 11 August 2008

FCUK Yeah!

ASOS £100

Oh French Connection you are killing me with your new A/W range. I've looked lustfully at the new stock on the ASOS site, then happened upon gorgeous boots on Oli, then visited the FCUK site and fell in love some more! I very proudly own a gorgeous pair of French Connection pewter t-bars from a couple of seasons ago and adore them. The difficulty now though is deciding what I'll get from this seasons collection. There are sexy knee high boots, fabulous fashion ankle boots, hot party shoes and some (almost sensible) work shoes.

ASOS £95


French Connection £110

ASOS £100

French Connection £225

ASOS £80

Oli £100

Oli £110

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.