Thursday 14 August 2008

Boots No7 Autumn GWP

It's Gift With Purchase time again at No7 (when isn't it these days?). I always get the GWP, it's such good value and you usually get a full sized lip product inside (costing around £9.50). I have many of their lovely lipsticks, mostly from the GWP's. It used to be that you spent £15 on No7, but it's gone up to £20 now (still worth getting though, as the set is worth upwards of £30). Now, I almost feel I'm in the habit of getting it every time and perhaps spend money I needn't. It's probably now that I'm into MAC that I realise No7 is around the same price and if push came to shove, I'd rather have MAC.

I do have many staples I use from the brand though, mainly their skincare. I don't get on well with their moisturisers, but I do like the cleanser, toner and eye make-up remover. I have also bought more of their concealer than I can remember and love the Touche Eclat dupe too.

I also usually buy the Limited Edition makeup ranges too. Although they are similarily priced, they are usually of great quality and in much funkier packaging than the regular line. Seeing as I've bought lots from No7 over the years in such promotions, I have practically the entire range and don't get the opportunity to use it all up, so it's easier to get LE items. I'm not sure what I'll purchase this time. I have more details of the LE range over at Celeb Style (in the news section), or I may be sensible (and boring) and buy some staple skincare. The GWP comes in a cute make-up bag and contains some great products. I already own the Whisper lipgloss you get, it's a really pretty shimmery nude. Available in most Boots and online at Boots.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.