Friday 20 June 2008

My week of purchases and orders!

Wow, it's been quite a week for bargains. In the next few posts I'm going to let you know what I've bought this week (lots of parcels came today, me likey!) and what I've ordered.

First up today,I got 2 lovely pairs of shoes from Shoemissy. If you didn't know, Shoemissy is a wonderful site which sells customised shoes. I recently bought a beautiful sparkly pair with rosette from Coco Violet, which unfortunately are too small for me. So I was delighted when both pairs arrived and fitted me perfectly.
The pictures don't really do the shoes justice, they are uber pretty. 'Boop' (above) are black high heeled courts with really cute round toe (which make your feet look tiny) and concealed platform (love that) and a huge black and white polka dot scrunchy bow. 'Chica' (below) are actually covered in black lace, which you can't really see in the pic and have a beautiful bright purple/blue/green bow and trimmed with white ric-rac braid.
Each come in a plastic see-through box, well wrapped and with a lovely handwritten note too. Postage is free on all items and I ordered on the 17th and they arrived today (20th), so quick delivery. There's a half price sale on just now to make way for new stock, so they were a total bargain too.


(shoemissy)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.