Friday 20 June 2008

More bargains

I also received a makeup order today from Magic Makeup (I'm a regular customer there) filled with bargains. Among other things, I bought 8 Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliners in Speed, Urban FX, Shattered, Smog, Crash, Chains, Spare Change and Thames. Reduced to only £2.50 each, I like the precise, small brush and am well known for my liner flicks, so will get a lot of use out of these. I can't wait to try them all.

Earlier in the week, I placed an order for some sale items from Dorothy Perkins. This lovely floral print dress was down to £20, the shoes were all £15 each (remember I mentioned the brogues in a post below? I couldn't decide between black or cream, so got both) and the fringed sandal is also available in hot pink, (but not in my size). I also used the code "DPfabulous" and received a further 20% off my order
Today I took advantage of the free shipping at ASOS (see post earlier this week) and ordered TheBalm Hot Mama blush, supposedly an excellent dupe for Nars Orgasm. I had to buy these lace-up shoes that they got in this morning, I wanted them in black and green, but finally settled with just the green (for now). They remind me of the boots that Office had a wee while ago, worn by Denise Van Outen. If anything I actually prefer the cheaper ASOS pair.

Finally, I made a small order at BeautyCounterDirect today (another place I'm a regular at) for some Fake Bake blush at £2.50 each and also added a free Too Faced Unicorn Palette to my basket (use code SUG59).

(asos.com dorothyperkins.co.uk, office.co.uk, urbandecay.com)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.