Wednesday 11 June 2008

MAC Neo Sci-fi

...and here are pics of my Neo Sci-fi haul. All images can be clicked to enlarge. I tried to capture the shimmer of the items, although Naked Space lipglass didn't photograph well, I think I'll try again in a different light. X-Rocks looks darker in the pics than in person, it's more of a sheen and less dense. Spaced Out and Sunsonic (really captured the shimmer) look good, Pleasureseeker looks a little darker in the pics. The boxes are brighter orange than you could ever imagine, think neon! The plastic containers are actually alright, although I'm no orange fan, at least it makes them easy to spot in my collection.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.