Saturday 14 May 2011

Review: Braun Silk Epil 7 Dual Epilator

Hello lovelies-finally back after that full day of whatever from Blogger (updates or something). It gave me time to work on this little video of the new Braun Silk Epil 7 Dual Epilator (featuring Gillette Venus technology). You'll need to turn the volume up when I start talking because my camera records quietly and I can't seem to fix it! The guide shows you how to use the device including how to change the caps, what each one does, how to charge the device and all the accessories you get with it. I hope you find it useful. You can find this product at Boots currently on offer with £60 off.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.