Sunday 17 October 2010

Last Chance To Grab My Shoes + Free Eyeko Gift

Just a reminder that this is the final day for the auctions of my shoes on eBay. Click for a full list of items including lots of Irregular Choice and even my adorable turquoise Miaow boots (now unavailable in shops), my unusual L.A.M.B. 'Faith' shoes, Harajuku Lovers wedges, Office, ASOS, Oasis and Shoemissy footwear and a brand new Helen Rochfort handbag!
Also, more info coming next week on my newly appointed status as an Eyeko Ambassador-for which I'm sure you've noticed the banners. Use my Ambassador code E11752 to receive a free gift with all orders over £10 (€12/$15) at www.eyeko.com, pretty cool huh?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.