Tuesday 23 March 2010

Yellow Eyes and BB Sand

I was inspired by Beyonce to wear yellow eyeshadow today (I'll show you better pics tomorrow). Her makeup is seriously flawless in the Telephone vid with Lady Gaga and the yellow e/s look was my favourite. I used this Poptastic palette from Collection 2000 which I've had for a while but never tried. The colour is really pigmented, especially with Too Faced Shadow Insurance underneath.
I finally got my Lancome Color Fever Gloss in 022 BB Sand off my Boots points today. It was the last one, phew! It's stunning. The swatch doesn't even begin to show the green, purple and gold glitter, so you'll have to take my word for it. Click pics to enlarge.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.