Tuesday 30 June 2009

Too Faced/Boots Haul Pics

I picked up my Too Faced package which was waiting for me at Boots today. It was expected instore yesterday and although I received an email to say it had been dispatched last Thursday (I ordered Tuesday night), the email stated I would be informed when my parcel was ready to be collected.I got bored waiting and right enough, the parcel was already instore and I still haven't received an email to say so. Nevertheless, I am happy with the contents. Both the Brightening Blushes look gorgeous, I haven't tried them yet, so will let you know how I get on.Too Faced Brightening Blush in Papa Don't PeachToo Faced Brightening Blush in Pinch my PetalsThe GWP is super. As I thought, it contains mini versions of Mirror Mirror Lip Gloss in I Love Myself, Lash Injection Mascara in Black and possibly the cutest thing ever, a boxed Pink Leopard Bronzer. Eeeek, I scream every time I look at it (which is a lot!). The question is, will I be able to bring myself to use it? You also get the makeup bag and carded sample of Sun Bunny Bronzer.
too faced lash injection mirror mirror glosstoo faced pink leopard bronzertoo faced pink leopard bronzertoo faced sun bunny bronzerPlease do not take images without permission. Click to enlarge.

1 comment :

  1. Hi again would u happen to have this bag still? Its something I've been trying to find. Please lmk I can pay really well for it naeilanoir@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.