Saturday 27 June 2009

Oooooh Olympia

charlotte olympia maxineEeeeek, I'm loving Charlotte Olympia shoes. With every new season, the styles just get better and better. I would sell my Grandmother (sorry Granny), for a pair. You have to click the images of these Maxine platforms to see them in all their glory. Why do they look even more amazing, the bigger the picture? LOLcharlotte olympia at net a porterI'm even more excited by the fact that they are in the sale on Net-a-Porter. However, even with a whopping 40% off at £279 (from £465), they are still way out of my league. Now let me go and drool over the kitsch Greta pair again.
charlotte olympia platforms

No comments :

Post a Comment

Wowee your comments cheer me up!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.